You have always looked for a personal loan that suits your requirements, now you can make your wishes come true. Apply for the special loan where you can choose the terms and benefits yourself with competitive rate of interest. Our Personal Loans for UAE Nationals* can allow you to reduce your monthly payments with very attractive terms.
- Competitive interest rates starting at 5.19% per annum
- High loan amount
- Flexible repayment period based on loan type
- Consolidate all your debts in one payment
- Possibility to pay first instalment after three months
- Up to four instalment postponements per year
- No annual Credit Card fees
- An original salary certificate
- Original bank statement for the last 6 months of the account into which your salary is paid
- National ID and Passport copy
- Salary Transfer Letter from your employer (in our required format)
- UAE nationals
- Earning at least AED 10,000 per month
- Working in a Government, semi-Government or approved private employer
Terms & conditions apply
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.