|Minimum Balance Required||Annual Return||Features|
|Dubai Islamic Bank - Al Islami Savings Account||Minimum Balance Required: AED 3,000||Annual Return: 0.03%||Features: Islamic Banking, Sharia Compliant|
Unlimited transactions. Competitive expected profits.
Available in AED and other currencies, your Al Islami Savings Account is expected to provide returns on your savings, every time.
Expected Profit earning
- A minimum average balance of AED 3,000 per month is maintained
- The account is linked to an Investment Deposit (where the Savings Account is the principal liquidation account for the deposit)
- You hold an additional financing product from Dubai Islamic Bank (Auto Finance, Personal Finance or Home Finance) and this savings account is your selected repayment mode
- You subscribe to the Al Islami Takaful Savings Program and the contribution is paid from this account
- You maintain an Al Islami Private Banking/Wajaha relationship with Dubai Islamic Bank.
Enjoy stress-free living and pay utility bills as well as telecommunication service bills through your Al Islami Savings Account.
Bill payment options for DEWA, SEWA, FEWA, Etisalat, Du and Salik.