|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Al Baraka Islamic Bank - Gold Credit Card||Minimum Salary: BHD 250||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: BHD 0||Rate: 1.8%|
Al Baraka Islamic Bank introduces the all-new MasterCard Credit Card, in three categories, Gold, Titanium, and Platinum that is Sharia-compliant, designed to meet your needs and exceed your expectations. Al Baraka Islamic bank strives to provide you with the ultimate banking experience, starting from premium products and services to special offers and Rewards. Get your Credit Card and enjoy its exclusive benefits.
- Most competitive fees in the market.
- Free membership enrollment in Al Baraka Rewards Program. Enjoy redeeming your points across 900 airlines, stay in over 200,000 hotels around the world, and rent your dream car while you are traveling. You can always shop online with our15 different categories along with special deals and offers.
- Automatic enrollment in the MasterCard program which includes privileges and discounts from prestigious brands all around the world.
- Convenient payment channels through:
- Al Baraka branches.
- Al Baraka Online Banking and Benefit gateway. https://portal.albaraka.bh/
- Direct Debit instruction.
- Cash withdrawal transactions up to 25% of the credit limit.
- No Annual Subscription Fees.
- The card can be issued against cash collateral.
- Unlimited supplementary cards without any Fees.
- Points Rewarded: 1 point for every BD1 spending
- Government spending: 0.1 points every BD1 spending
- Minimum salary: BHD 250
- Minimum credit limit: BHD 300
- Maximum Credit Limit: BHD 10,000
- Cash withdrawal limit: 25%
An applicant for a Card will be required to complete & submit the prescribed Application form along with the following documents:
- 2 Valid Identification
- A resident permit is required for non-Bahraini
- Salary Certificate
- Latest salary slip
- Bank account statement for the past 3 months
- 2 Valid Identification
- Bank account statement for the past 6 months
- A valid copy of Commercial Registration (CR)
- Memorandum of Association
- Board Resolution for W.L.L
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.