|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Al Baraka Islamic Bank - Titanium Credit Card||Minimum Salary: BHD 800||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: BHD 0||Rate: 1.8%|
Al Baraka Islamic Bank introduces the all-new MasterCard Credit Card, in three categories, Gold, Titanium, and Platinum that is Sharia-compliant, designed to meet your needs and exceed your expectations. Al Baraka Islamic bank strives to provide you with the ultimate banking experience, starting from premium products and services to special offers and Rewards. Get your Credit Card and enjoy its exclusive benefits.
- Most competitive fees in the market.
- Access for 6 lounges in the Middle East
- Egypt: Cairo International Airport, VIP Lounges
- Jordan: Queen Alia International Airport Amman, Petra Lounge
- Kuwait: Kuwait International Airport, MasterCard Lounge
- UAE: Dubai International Airport, Marhaba Lounges
- UAE: Abu-Dhabi International Airport, MasterCard Diamond Lounge
- Saudi Arabia: Jeddah International Airport, First Class Lounge
- Free membership enrollment in Al Baraka Rewards Program. Enjoy redeeming your points across 900 airlines, stay in over 200,000 hotels around the world, and rent your dream car while you are traveling. You can always shop online with our15 different categories along with special deals and offers.
- Automatic enrollment in the MasterCard program which includes privileges and discounts from prestigious brands all around the world.
- Al Baraka branches.
- Al Baraka Online Banking and Benefit gateway. https://portal.albaraka.bh/
- Direct Debit instruction.
- Cash withdrawal transactions up to 30% of the credit limit.
- No Annual Subscription Fees.
- The card can be issued against cash collateral.
- Unlimited supplementary cards without any Fees.
- Points Rewarded: 2 points for every BD1 spending.
- Government Spending: 0.3 points for every BD1 spending.
- Minimum Salary: BHD 800
- Minimum credit limit: BHD 1,000
- Maximum credit limit: BHD 20,000
- Cash withdrawal limit: 50%
An applicant for a Card will be required to complete & submit the prescribed Application form along with the following documents:
- 2 Valid Identification
- A resident permit is required for non-Bahraini
- Salary Certificate
- Latest salary slip
- Bank account statement for the past 3 months
- 2 Valid Identification
- Bank account statement for the past 6 months
- A valid copy of Commercial Registration (CR)
- Memorandum of Association
- Board Resolution for W.L.L