|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Al Salam Bank - Jiwan Credit Cards||Minimum Salary: BHD 300||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: BHD 0||Rate: 1%|
Unlock the door to a world of rewards with your very own choice of Jiwan Credit Cards. Take the stress out of your shopping sprees and manage your expenses better with this fantastic suite of credit cards - gold, platinum (contactless) and signature (contactless) - designed to suit your individual needs. The more you use, the more you earn.
- Shari'a-compliant, free from Riba or interest
- High level of security - EMV compliant
- Earn Gulf Air miles on your everyday purchases with our Special Rewards Program, and directly redeem towards Gulf Air's 'Falcon Flyer Program' on a monthly basis
- Complimentary supplementary cards to share with your loved ones, as well as rewards for usage on their cards
- Secure online shopping with 'Verified by Visa' service
- Up to 50 days of free credit
- No subscription fees
- Competitive monthly service fee
- Minimum monthly payment as low as 5%
- Worldwide acceptance in ATMs and retail outlets
- Global Visa discount offers
- Monthly e-statements
- Free SMS alert service
- 24/7 call center support
Additional InformationTravel in comfort and style with Al Salam Bank Visa Platinum Credit Card and enjoy free access to over 25 airport lounges around the world by simply presenting your card at the lounge entrance. Cardholders are entitled to 6 complimentary airport lounge visits each calendar year
- Two valid IDs
- Passport copy with valid residence permit (Expatriates only)
- Salary certificate
- Last 3 months’ pay slips
- Last 3 months’ bank statements
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.