|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|American Express - The American Express Card||Minimum Salary: BHD 1,250||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: BHD 35||Rate: 0%|
- Aged above 21 years old.
- Valid Bahraini home address.
- An annual income of BHD 15,000 (employed), BHD 28,200 (Self-employed).
- No history of bad debt.
- If self-employed. The customer has to be working for at least 2 years.
- No pre-set spending limit
- No interest charges
- Access to the membership rewards program.
- Exclusive offers.
- Comprehensive travel insurance.
- Earn 26,400 Membership Rewards Points per annum. Redeem for a one-way ticket to London.
- Earn 54,000 Membership Rewards Points per annum. Redeem for a return trip ticket to London.
- Earn 108,000 Membership Rewards Points per annum. Redeem for a return trip ticket to New York.
- Earn 120,000 Membership Rewards Points per annum. Redeem for a return trip ticket to Los Angeles.
- 12 airline Membership Rewards partners to travel with
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.