|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|BISB - Visa Platinum Card||Minimum Salary: BHD 3,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: BHD 0||Rate: 0%|
BisB provides credit cards that are fully compatible with the principles of Shari’a. Your card can be used worldwide where there is a Visa sign on the windows of shops or retail outlets, hotels, websites and other premises. Cardholders can also make cash withdrawals at more than a million ATMs and financial institutions all over the world.
- Most competitive fees in the market.
- Attractive discounts and seasonal offers from local and regional merchants.
- Lifetime Aramex Shop and Ship membership for BD5 only (Discounted from BD17).
- Access to 25 lounges around the world. CLICK HERE for details.
- Convenient payment channels through:
- Cash or cheque.
- Direct debit service.
- Online through the Internet Banking Services or Benefit Payment Gateway at www.ebisb.com
- Through selected BisB ATMs.
- Cash withdrawal transactions up to 50% of the credit limit.
- Minimum amount to be paid by the customer is 5% of the outstanding balance subject to a minimum of BD10/-.
- No Annual Subscription Fees on the main and supplementary cards.
- Free unlimited supplementary cards.
- Free SMS notifications of your transactions.
- 25 days grace period.
- Purchase protection and Extended warranty
- Aramex Special Offer
- Lifetime Aramex Shop and Ship membership for only BD5 (Actual cost is BD17).
- Eighteen physical addresses (United States of America, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, China, Turkey, Germany, India, Hong Kong, South Africa, Italy, Spain, France, Canada, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, South Korea and Japan)
- Age of Applicant: 21 years of age at the time of application.
- Minimum Work Experience: 4 Months.
- Maximum DSR (Debt Service Ratio): The total debts of the customer including all existing installments, new installment and 5% of the credit card and overdraft limits, should not:
- exceed 50% of the monthly income for individuals with salaries of BD3000 per month or less.
- exceed 60% of the monthly income for individuals with salaries above BD3000 per month.