|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|BISB - Visa Signature Card||Minimum Salary: BHD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: BHD 0||Rate: 0%|
- Lounge Access, 24/7 Concierge Service, Travel Insurance, Extended Warranty, Purchase Protection and attractive discounts and special offers.
- Convenient online and offline Payment Channels
- Cash or cheque.
- Direct debit service.
- Online through the Internet Banking Services or Benefit Payment Gateway at www.ebisb.com
- Through selected BisB ATMs.
- Most competitive fees in the market.
- Cash withdrawal transactions up to 50% of the credit limit.
- Minimum amount to be paid by the customer is 5% of the outstanding balance subject to a minimum of BD10/-.
- No Annual Subscription Fees on the main and supplementary cards.
- Free unlimited supplementary cards.
- 25 days grace period
- Aramex Special Offer Lifetime Aramex Shop and Ship membership for only BD5 (Actual cost is BD17). Eighteen physical addresses (United States of America, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, China, Turkey, Germany, India, Hong Kong, South Africa, Italy, Spain, France, Canada, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, South Korea and Japan)
- BisB credit cards are available to Bahraini and non-Bahraini nationals who are currently employed within any organization that is listed on BisB’s Approved List of Employers (ALE).
- 21 years of age at the time of application.
- Minimum Work Experience: 4 Months.
If you are an employee of an organization or institution, you will require the following to apply for any BisB Credit card
- Two valid Identifications.
- Latest 3 months Pay Slip
- Latest 3 months Bank Statements.
- Latest Salary Certificate
- Residence Permits (non Bahraini individuals).
If you are self-employed, you will require the following to apply for any BisB Credit card
- Two valid Identifications.
- The Commercial Registration (CR).
- Latest 6 months Business Bank Statement.
- Memorandum and Articles of Association.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.