|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Early Settlement Fees||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Bank of Beirut - Car Loan||Minimum Salary: USD 667||Salary Transfer: Yes||Early Settlement Fees: -||Maximum Term: 5 Years||Flat Rate: 3.9%||Reducing Rate: 7.02%|
Bank of Beirut's competitive car loan make your dream car a reality. Benefit today from the most appealing features in town and get the keys of your dream car at a glance!
- Unlimited acceptable car value
- Up to 75% financing
- Installments spread up to a period of 5 years
- Competitive interest rates applicable: - New cars: 3.9% per annum - Used cards: 6.25% per annum
- Free Visa Credit Card
- Be a Lebanese resident
- Be over 18 years old
- Have a stable income; employed or self-employed
- Identification card
- Proof of residence
- Proof of income: - Employed applicants: authenticated salary attestation from employer* - Self-employed applicants: financial statements covering the last 2 years of business activity*
- Car mortgage in favor of Bank of Beirut s.a.l.
- Car insurance over the entire loan duration
- Life insurance covering the outstanding balance of the loan
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.