|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Banque Libano Francaise - Wedding Loan||Minimum Salary: USD 800||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 4 Years||Flat Rate: 7.09%||Reducing Rate: 12.76%|
Apply for the Wedding Loan now at any of Banque Libano-Française branches, benefit from an attractive repayment program at a preferential interest rate... and have a happy and successful life!
- financing the wedding expenses of your Big Day
- currency: USD or LBP
- loan amount: minimum USD 1,000 | maximum USD 30,000 or the counter value in LBP
- interest rate applicable: regressive, fixed and to be determined according to the loan currency
- grace period: up to 3 months (on capital and interests)
- loan period: minimum 12 months | maximum 48 months (including the grace period)
- no file fees
- guarantee: life insurance in favor of the Bank (other guarantees may be required on a case-by-case basis)
- no down payment required
- a free wedding card that allows you to benefit from many discounts at our several partners
- nationality: Lebanese
- age: 21 - 64 (at loan submission)
- occupation: the applicant should be: an employee with a steady job and income for more than 18 months, a self-employed with a minimum 3-year work experience in the same field
- minimum required monthly income: LBP 1,200,000 or the counter value for employees, LBP 2,500,000 or the counter value for self-employed
- monthly payments: maximum 33% of the monthly income for employees and self-employed applicant must be a Wedding Package holder
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.