|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Banque Libano Francaise - Personal Loan||Minimum Salary: USD 800||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 5 Years||Flat Rate: 8.51%||Reducing Rate: 15.32%|
Do you need to furnish your home, finance a big event, plan a travel or simply need extra money? Banque Libano-Française helps you settle your purchases and personal expenses through its Personal Loan tailored to your financial needs.
- financing personal needs
- currency: USD and LBP
- maximum loan amount: according to the client's specific needs and financial situation
- interest rates applicable: regressive, fixed and to be determined according to the loan currency
- loan period: up to 36 months (longer periods are also available up to 60 months, on a case-by-case basis)
- file fees: 1% of the loan amount (minimum USD 50 | maximum USD 100)
- guarantee: life insurance in favor of the Bank (other guarantees may be required on a case-by-case basis)
- special conditions are available for existing customers and for clients already having their salary domiciliated at BLF
- periodic punctual offers are regularly launched. Stay tuned in order not to miss opportunities
- nationality: Lebanese
- age: 21 - 64 (at loan submission)
- occupation: the applicant should be:an employee with a steady job and income for more than 18 months, a self-employed with a minimum 3-year work experience in the same field
- minimum required monthly income: LBP 1,200,000 or the counter value for employees, LBP 2,500,000 or the counter value for self-employed
- monthly payments: maximum 33% of the monthly income for employees and self-employed
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.