|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|SGBL SOGELOAN||Minimum Salary: USD 400||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 4 Years||Flat Rate: 0.0%||Reducing Rate: 0.0%|
You want to travel, get married or simply buy something you have a crush on? Never be short on budget with Sogeloan, the personal loan which helps you to achieve your desires with ease.
- The loan amount ranges between USD 2,000 and USD 40,000 or its c/v LBP
- Flexible repayment period that can extend from 12 to 72 months
- Benefit from a life insurance program with Sogecap Liban that covers death and total or permanent disabilities
- Choice of loan currency is based on your income
- Monthly average minimum income USD 400 or its c/v LBP
- File fees set at 2% of the loan amount
- Every employee, between18 and 64 years old at maturity of the loan, having a stable revenue
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.