Whatever your station in life, buying a car can be a major decision. Byblos Bank want to get you behind the wheel as soon as possible, so the Pre-Owned Car Loan is designed to provide both simplicity and flexibility.
- To finance the purchase of a pre-owned vehicle for personal use
- Competitive interest rate (flat per annum)
Repayment Period Up to five years depending on car age
Free 24-hour road emergency service
Financing up to 72% of the car price depending on car age
Available in either USD or LBP at same competitive interest rate
You can apply directly from any car dealer or at any branch of Byblos Bank and obtain pre-approval before even choosing your vehicle
- Lebanese citizen
- Maximum age not to exceed 64 by the end of the loan period
- A minimum of two years of working experience
- Minimum net monthly income of LBP 900,000 for single applicants and LBP 1,200,000 for married applicants
- Monthly payments should not exceed one-third of salary for employees and one-quarter for self employed
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.