|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|The American Express - Gold Card||Minimum Salary: USD 2,100||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: USD 175||Rate: 1.95%|
At home or across the globe, exclusive privileges await you with the Gold Credit Card. Unlike a credit Card, the American Express® Card has no pre-set spending Limit. You can spend as much as you have shown us you can afford. This makes the Card ideal for shopping, dining, travel and entertainment. Enjoy regional airport lounge access and comprehensive Travel Insurances. Gain access to the best of the local and global offers with the American Express reward programmes.
- Access to the Membership Rewards program, with 1 point earned for every USD 1 of spend
- Access to Airport lounges across the Middle East
- Exclusive offers brought to you by American Express Selects
- Travel Accident Insurance
Additional InformationBefore registering, make sure you can say 'Yes' to the following:
- I am aged 21 or over
- I have a Lebanon home address
- I have an annual income of at least US$ 40,000/ (employed), US$ 65,000/ (self-employed)I have no history of bad debt
- I have no history of bad debt
- And if self-employed, I have been working for more than one year
Your American Express Gold Credit Card provides you with many benefits to hope your live life to the fullest
- Retail Protection Insurance per occurrence of theft and accidental damage
- Online Fraud Protection Guarantee
- Thousands of local and global offers brought to you by American Express SelectsSM24/7 Customer Service
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.