|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Bank Audi Home Loan for Residents||Minimum Salary: USD 2,000||Salary Transfer: No||Early Settlement Fees: No||Maximum Term: 25 Years||Flat Rate: 2.86%||Reducing Rate: 5.15%|
If you are a Lebanese resident with a minimum monthly income of USD 2,000, Bank Audi Home Loan in USD is the right option for you.
- Down Payment: Starting at 25%
- Minimum Amount: USD 75,000
- Maximum Amount: No Maximum
- Loan Period: Up to 25 years
- Monthly payments should not exceed 35% of the monthly household income
- Currency: USD
- Life and House Insurances provided by LIA insurance sal
- Copy of original ID
- Abstract of Judiciary Record (three months old)
- Extract of Family Civil Register (three months old)
- Residence Certificate delivered by Mayor or Municipality
- Rent contract
- Official proof of availability of funds for settlement of down payment
- Copy of Real Estate Certificate for the house (one month old)
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.