|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Bank of Beirut - Housing Loan||Minimum Salary: USD 995||Salary Transfer: No||Early Settlement Fees: No||Maximum Term: 30 Years||Flat Rate: 2.22%||Reducing Rate: 4.0%|
The keys of your dream home have never been so easy to get… Make your dream a reality with Bank of Beirut's Housing Loan Program in USD and LBP, and choose the home that best suits your aspirations.
- Financing: up to 80% of the house value
- Competitive interest rates: - 1st year: 4%
- Remaining loan period: BCR + 2.75%
- Loan period: up to 30 years
- Loan amount: up to USD 1 Million or LBP 1.5 Billion
- First degree mortgage over property in favor of Bank of Beirut
- Life insurance along with fire insurance for the entire loan duration
- For employed applicants, salary attestation from employer
- For self-employed applicants, financial statements covering the last 2 years of business activity
- Personal net worth statement
- Identity card
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.