|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|BLC Bank- Deluxe Plan Loan||Minimum Salary: USD 0||Salary Transfer: Yes||Early Settlement Fees: No||Maximum Term: 30 Years||Flat Rate: 0.0||Reducing Rate: 6.75|
Funding for Lebanese residents and expats!
- Financed Amount: Up to 75% of property's appraised value
- Currency: USD & LBP
- Interest Rate: USD rate = BRR in USD + 1%, min. 6.75%, LBP rate = BRR in LBP, min. 8.5%
- Interest rate reviewed annually
- Settlement period: Between 4 and 30 years
- Copy of ID or Individual civil status extract bearing the term “Lebanese for more than 10 years”, not more than 3 months old
- Family civil status extract, not more than 3 months old
- Recent criminal record, not more than 1 month old
- Certificate of the children's school or university tuition fees
- Proof of residence (electricity or telephone bill)
- If employed: recent employment certificate confirming date of employment, salary & NSSF number if available
- If self-employed: a copy of company's commercial circular, statement of accounts
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.