|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|SGBL SOGEHOME USD||Minimum Salary: USD 600||Salary Transfer: No||Early Settlement Fees: No||Maximum Term: 30 Years||Flat Rate: 4.5%||Reducing Rate: 8.1%|
You want to buy, build or renovate your home? Sogehome USD is the solution for your financial needs. Now you can purchase, build or even renovate your primary or secondary residence.
- High financing amount, with a minimum of 20,000 USD
- Up to 30 years repayment period
- Monthly installments are suitable to the borrower's income
- Required down payment: for residents: 25% of the residence price - for expatriates: 40% of the residence price (for a maximum loan period of 15 yrs)
- Life insurance program subscribed with Sogecap Liban that covers the remaining repayment amount in case of death, total or permanent disabilities
- Multi-risk residence insurance, underwritten by Allianz SNA
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.