Now, with minimal documentation requirements own your car from Bank al Etihad with finance value up to 60%.
If you are looking to buy a new car, Etihad Auto Loan is the ideal solution to consider. Our banking facilities will help you choose the right car which fits your lifestyle!
- Loan financing up to JOD 75,000
- Financing up to 100% for the new cars value
- Flexible tenure up to 8 years
- Competitive interest rates
- 1% loan commission for the first year
- Guarantor not required
- Free life insurance
- Possibility to finance the car registration, license & comprehensive insurance
- Possibility to finance motorcycle up to 50% and for 18 months
- Valid national ID or passport
- Latest salary/income/employment verification document
- Dealer price quotation and invoice (for new cars)
- Certificate stating vehicle status and market price/value issued fro
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.