|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Arab Bank Jordan - Personal Loan||Minimum Salary: JOD 300||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 8 Years||Flat Rate: 5.83%||Reducing Rate: 10.5%|
With Arab Bank Personal Loan meeting your personal requirements couldn’t be easier or more convenient.
- Competitive interest rate
- Loan amount that meets your needs
- Loan tenor up to 8 years
- Grace period up to 45 days
- No guarantor required
- Flexible Top up / Re-finance facilities
- Instalment postponement
- Buy out loans facility available
- Simple procedures with nominal documentation
- Loan Calculator
- Valid national ID or valid passport with valid Resident visa (for Non-Jordanian)
- Latest Salary/Income/Employment verification document
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.