|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Cairo Amman Bank - Personal Loan||Minimum Salary: JOD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 8 Years||Flat Rate: 7.5%||Reducing Rate: 13.5%|
CAB offers to employees of the public and private sectors a number of personal loans through flexible procedures, endeavoring to fulfill the numerous needs of its customers.
- CAB offers several loan programs with ceilings of up to JD 100,000 for public sector employees and up to JD 45,000 to private sector employees.
- Competitive interest rate.
- Installment percentages of the salary is determined in accordance with the pay scale.
- Repayment period of up to 96 months for public sectors and up to 84 months for private sectors.
- The request for guarantors is made according to place of work, the duration of the loan and the customer's profession.
- The minimum period of service from three months up to one year for public sector.
- The minimum period of service 2 years for private sector.
- Life insurance for the borrower as 1 JD will be deducted for insurance.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.