Peace of Mind with Al Yusur ProgramAt Jordan Dubai Islamic Bank we provide you with the opportunity to refinance all your financial commitments with traditional banks through Al Yusur Program.
- Financing tailored to fit your financial commitments
- Flexible repayment period.
- Available to salaried and professionals.
- Valid National ID card
- Proof of liabilities from traditional banks
- Salary certificate and salary transfer letter for salaried employees
- For professionals: valid professional license, copy of association membership and certificate of professional practice.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.