|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Jordan Commercial Bank - Personal Loan||Minimum Salary: JOD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 0 Years||Flat Rate: 5.42%||Reducing Rate: 9.75%|
- Competitive interest rate depends on the duration and funding by the slide.
- 1% commission cut for the first year only.
- Financing up to 77 thousand enlightened by the target population.
- According to target segments in the program.
- Not exceeds the percentage of the premium to the net salary for 50% - 55%.
- payment period up to 120 a month and depend on the target population.
- Increase the value of the outstanding loan.
- Free credit card for the first year.
- Purchase loans borrowers from other banks.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.