|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|SGBJ - Personal Loan||Minimum Salary: JOD 200||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 8 Years||Flat Rate: 5.6%||Reducing Rate: 10.08%|
Are you ready to enjoy life?Do you have many plans in mind? With us make them all possible and don’t be short on budget! Vacation plan, wedding expenses, need to furnish your apartment… Achieve your desires at ease with the personal loan Sogeloan.
- The loan amount ranges from JOD 500 to JOD 35,000.
- Flexible repayment period that can extend to 72 months for private sector employees and to 96 months for public sector employees.
- Preferential interest rates, depending on the guarantee provided to the bank (no guarantee, personal guarantee, cash collateral, etc.)
- Benefit from a free life insurance throughout the loan duration.
- Personal identification for Jordanians, passport for non-Jodanians, appointment certificate for military persons, household register
- Salary transfer
- Proof of income
- Salary slip for the last 3 months and account statement for the past 6 months
- Commercial registration certificate and profession practice licence
- Residence proof (rent or owned)
- Monthly minimum income of JOD 350 for the private sector, and JOD 200 for the public sector employees.
- Attractive conditions for Makasseb current account holders.
- Every individual aged between 21 and 64, with a stable revenue and 1 year of experience in the same business field, is eligible for Sogeloan.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.