|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Arab Bank Jordan - Ready Property Loan||Minimum Salary: JOD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Early Settlement Fees: No||Maximum Term: 30 Years||Flat Rate: 0%||Reducing Rate: 0%|
With Arab Bank Ready Property Loan, owning your dream home could not be easier or more convenient.
- Competitive Interest Rates
- Loan amount ranging from JOD 5,000 and up to JOD 700,000
- Loan tenor ranging between one and thirty years
- Loan settlement through flexible monthly installments according to your income
- Financing up to 90% of the house value
- Ability to finance mortgage and property registration fees
- Life and property insurance
- Account services such as free Visa Electron, Arabi Online Service and Hala Arabi Service.
- A variety of Credit Card options to choose from
- Loan Calculator
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.