- Valid national ID (for Residents) or valid passport with valid Resident visa (for Non-Residents)
- Recent utility bill in the name of the client e.g. electricity, telephone or rental contract
- Latest Salary/Income/Employment verification document
- Property purchase and sales agreement/contract
- Ownership certificate of the financed property
- Proof of Down payment
- Bank statement
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.