|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Bank Al Etihad - Jordanian Expatriates||Minimum Salary: JOD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Early Settlement Fees: No||Maximum Term: 20 Years||Flat Rate: 0.0||Reducing Rate: 0.0|
With Etihad Housing loan, you will have the opportunity to own your house at home. Buy, build or simply renovate your house and enjoy the following competitive features:
- Loan financing up to JOD 500,000
- Financing up to 80% of the property value and 100% of the construction cost value
- Flexible tenure up to 20 years
- Financing covers purchasing, building or renovating a property
- Kitchen financing is possible within loan amount
- Free life insurance
- Competitive interest rate 6.75%
- Free property insurance against fire and earthquakes up to the total loan amount
- Valid national ID or passport
- Latest Salary/Income/Employment verification document
- Property appraisal from an accredited evaluator
- Power of Attorney including the right to receive official notices on behalf of the principal
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.