Bank al Etihad offers its new housing loan for all Jordanians and non-Jordanians. You can now have the opportunity to own your dream house with a financing limit up to JOD 300,000 (50% of the property price)
- Loan financing up to 300,000 JDs
- Multiple purposes (New house, house under construction, renovating/expanding current house)
- Flexible tenure up to 25 years
- Buyout loan facility available from other banks with a competitive interest rates
- 1% loan commission for the first year
- Valid national ID or passport
- Bank Account statement
- Recommendation letter from a local or international bank or any income verification document.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.