|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Bank Audi - Home Loan||Minimum Salary: JOD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Early Settlement Fees: No||Maximum Term: 20 Years||Flat Rate: -||Reducing Rate: -|
Because there's no place like home, Bank Audi offers you the chance to finance the home of your choice with utmost security, reliability and peace of mind.
- Competitive interest rates
- Loan amount up to JOD 200,000
- Loan tenor up to 20 years
- Financing up to 90% of the real estate estimated value
- Financing buyout loan/financing real estate liquidation
- Free life insurance coverage
- Free fire insurance coverage
- Salary certificate or proof of income
- Presale or initial sale contract (applicable in case of buying)
- Property registration document (Property Deed)
- Landscape blueprint (Land map issued by the Land Registration Department)
- Site location blueprint
- Real Estate License
- Proof of Identity (ID)
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.