|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Jordan Commercial Bank - Housing Loan||Minimum Salary: JOD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Early Settlement Fees: No||Maximum Term: 30 Years||Flat Rate: 0%||Reducing Rate: 0%|
Get your housing loan from Jordan Commercial Bank with up to 30 years repayment period, and enjoy the following:
- Financing the purchase, building a home, expanding and repairing your home.
- Competitive interest rate.
- No hidden commissions or any undisclosed fees.
- Financing of up to 100 % of the estate's estimated value.
- Free mortgage depending on the percentage of financing.
- Free life and real estate insurance.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.