|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Jordan Dubai Islamic Bank - Land Finance||Minimum Salary: JOD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Early Settlement Fees: Yes||Maximum Term: 20 Years||Flat Rate: 0.0||Reducing Rate: 0.0|
Owning your dream home has never been easier with the Lease-To-Own Home Financing product from Jordan Dubai Islamic BankFor those looking to own land or farms and looking for an easy, convenient and Sharia compliant solution, Jordan Dubai Islamic Bank’s Land Financing program is the key. This program will provide you the opportunity to own your land or farm through either Murabaha or lease-to-own programs.
- Valid National ID Card
- latest Bank Statement
- Desired property details
- Property offer addressed to Jordan Dubai Islamic Bank
- Salaried : Recent salary certificate
- For professionals: valid professional license, membership association copy and certificate of professional practice.
- For non-professionals: valid trade license, valid professional license
- For Jordanian Expats: Notarized salary certificate from Jordanian Embassy in country of residence and Ministry of Foreign Affairs
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.