|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Jordan Kuwait Bank - Housing Loans||Minimum Salary: JOD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Early Settlement Fees: No||Maximum Term: 30 Years||Flat Rate: 0%||Reducing Rate: 0%|
Jordan Kuwait Bank offers housing loans, for the purchase of residential property, lands.
- A loan offered to individual employees in the public or private sector and self-employed individuals.
- Possibility of granting the loan without a limit.
- Ability to finance up to 100% of the property's value.
- Free life insurance.
- Competitive interest rates.
- Easy conditions with grace periods up to 12 months.
- Repayment period of up to 30 years.
- Possibility of granting the loans to Jordanians residing abroad and to non-Jordanians residing in Jordan.
- Possibility of granting additional financing for the kitchen.
- Possibility of granting additional financing for maintenance.
- High quality services and flexible procedures.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.