|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|SGBJ - Home Loan||Minimum Salary: JOD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Early Settlement Fees: No||Maximum Term: 30 Years||Flat Rate: 0.0%||Reducing Rate: 0.0%|
Imagine your "home" and we will build it togetherDo you wish to purchase, build or renovate your residence? The housing loan Sogehome is the perfect solution for you. With its very attractive terms, Sogehome will satisfy your needs and help you realize your dreams.
- Financing up to 100% of your project’s value depending on the project type
- The loan ranges from JOD 5,000 to JOD 350,000
- Flexible repayment period, up to 30 years
- Very competitive interest rates
- Grace period up to 12 months
- Free life and fire insurances
- Real estate property registration form
- Land scheme and regulatory site plan
- Occupancy permission or building permit
- Property value estimation from bank’s accredited evaluator(s)
- A preliminary contract of sale
- Proof of income
- Value estimation for the finishing and construction work as well as a construction license
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.