|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Al Rajhi bank - Murabaha Signature Credit Card||Minimum Salary: SAR 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: SAR 747||Rate: 1%|
Are you thinking of getting a fully Sharia-compliant Credit Card having a high limit with a flexible repayment? Al Rajhi Bank introduces the Murabaha Signature Credit Card based on Murabaha finance to offer you the ultimate flexibility and many unique features. Murabaha Signature credit card is based on giving you fully Sharia-compliant finance, and then deposit the funds in your card account to use it on purchases or cash withdrawals with the lowest profit rate on finance (1% per month).
Issuance Card Requirements:
- Current Accounts with Al Rajhi Bank
- Copy of Valid ID (national ID/Iqama)
- Salary certificate mentioning employments from employee
- Fill & submit an application form
- Should be compliant with Al Rajhi Bank’s and SIMAH’s policies for issuing credit cards
- 1% Lowest profit rate in the kingdom On the finance related to your card (APR 12%).
- “MOKAFA’A” program allows you to earn points while purchasing with your card, with various instant redemption options. Domestic Usage: 2 Points per SAR 1 - International Usage: 3 Points per SAR 1 - Welcome Points: 75,000 Points when you spend SAR 25,000 within 3 Months.
- This Card brings you the ultimate convenience as you can enjoy the flexibility of paying as low as 5% of your monthly Card statement and choose to repay balance amount of your purchases in a subsequent month.
- 24/7 global Concierge services that can assist you with your needs to book flights, hotels, car rental, and events tickets etc. through: Inside 8008443488 / Outside KSA:0097143611234.
- 0% Monthly Installments
- You can get two additional cards to your immediate family members for free through the nearest branch or call us on 8001241222.
- Instant Discounts
- Luxurious Travel:
Up to 30% discount on a meet and greet at over 500 airports. https://cemea.yqnowgroup.com/
Exclusive perks with “kiwi collection” (The world’s largest and most diverse and curated collection of luxury hotels) including:
- Automatic room upgrade upon arrival, when available
- Late check-out upon request, when available
- $25 USD food or beverage credit
- Complimentary continental breakfast daily
|Type of Fee||Fee’s Value|
|Annual primary Card||SAR 747|
|Annual Supplementary Card||2 Free cards|
|Annual Supplementary Cards (more than 3)||SAR 300|
|Monthly Profit Rate||1%|
|Annual Profit Rate||12%|
|Monthly Minimum Payment||5% or SAR 100 whichever is higher|
|Additional fee on International Transactions||2.75%|
|Cash Withdrawal||SAR 75|
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.