|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Early Settlement Fees||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Emirates NBD - Auto Lease||Minimum Salary: SAR 8,000||Salary Transfer: Yes||Early Settlement Fees: -||Maximum Term: 5 Years||Flat Rate: 2.75%||Reducing Rate: 4.95%|
Emirates NBD Auto Lease Features:
- For salary transfer & non-salary transfer segment: the minimum salary should be SAR 8,000
- For self-employed segment: the minimum monthly revenue should be SAR 20,000
- Salaried customers should be between 21 and 60 years (including Loan tenor)
- Non-salaried customers should be between 25 and 65 years (including Loan tenor)
- Salary Transferred: minimum of 1 month
- Non-Salary Transfer: minimum of 3 months
- For Expats: less than 2 years of service requires a 5% additional down payment then continues payment on the current norm
- Self-employed: A minimum of 1 year in business
- Maximum of 3 vehicles (for Saudi Nationals)
- Maximum of 2 vehicles (for expats)
- Valid National ID / Iqama
- Valid Saudi Driving license
- Salary certificate issued by current employer
- Three months bank statement (for non-payroll customers)
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.