|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Early Settlement Fees||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|ANB - Car Lease Finance||Minimum Salary: SAR 3,000||Salary Transfer: Yes||Early Settlement Fees: -||Maximum Term: 5 Years||Flat Rate: 3.99%||Reducing Rate: 7.18%|
ANB understands that a car is a necessity for everyone. Therefore, the bank introduces to you the ANB car leasing program “lease to own” that is Shariah compliant, and authorized by the Bank’s Shariah committee. The program is one of the bank’s financial solutions and it offers you the opportunity to drive your dream car, while repaying its value through easy monthly lease payments.
Features & Benefits:
- Complies with the Islamic Shariah rules.
- Amount up to S.R. 500,000 for individuals and S.R. 1 Million for businesses.
- Up to 5 years repayment period.
- No guarantor.
- Easy paperwork and swift approval.
- No salary transfer required.
- Available for Saudis, expatriates and ladies.
- Provides full cooperative insurance.
- Down payment allowed.
- Easy balloon payment.
- Various channels to make lease payments easily through (ATM, Phone Banking, Internet Banking, Cheques and Cash Deposit).
- Government sector employee (both civil & military), pensioner, private sector employee, or a businessman.
- Minimum total monthly income of SR 3,000.
- Age should not be less than 20 years.
Documents Required :
- Completed and signed application form.
- Original employment certificate including number of years in service, title and salary details (attested by Chamber of Commerce for private sector employees).
- Photocopy of valid Saudi ID/Iqama.
- Photocopy of valid driving license.
- Photocopy of the commercial registration for businesses.
- Photocopy of house proof of ownership or house rent contract.
- Photocopy of landline telephone and electricity bills.
- Residence and work location maps.
- Last 3 months original bank statement for individuals and 6 months for businesses.
- Price quotation including the model, specifications and car value.
- Balance certificate or mini account statement for businesses.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.