|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Al Rajhi Bank - SELECTIVE Credit Card||Minimum Salary: SAR 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: SAR 790||Rate: 1.99%|
Identity, self-esteem, recognition and preferences of ladies customers are the founding principal of our newly launched Selective Credit Card which is uniquely designed for ladies customers. The elite & prestigious Card design reflects the symbol of personality and individuality which is topped with metal plastic to showcase differentiation. The SELECTIVE Card is coupled with unique & unmatched benefits which are tailored and embedded as key features; selectively for a segment and need explicitly. So be it about Fitness & diet, flowers for special occasions, health & medical checkups, car rentals, home redo, quick transportation services or dine out with family/friends/or office colleagues; your uniqueness, identity is selected by us by offering you a ladies only SELECTIVE Credit Card. SELECTIVE Card is a high limit fully Sharia-compliant Credit Card with a flexible repayment. SELECTIVE Credit Card is based on giving you fully Sharia-compliant finance, and then deposit the funds in your card account to use it on purchases or cash withdrawals with the lowest profit rate on finance (1.99% per month).
Free Additional Cards For Your Immediate Family Members Give Them The Same Features And Benefits As Per Your Primary Card. Earn 75,000 welcome mokafaa points when spending SAR 25,000 in the first 90 days from the card issuance date Enjoy Access At Over 1000 Airport Lounges Globally Though “Lounge Key” Program And Up To 30% Discount On Meet And Greet At Over 500 Airport. Exclusive perks with Kiwi Collection, the world’s largest and most diverse and curated collection of luxury hotels including: mokafaa Program Allows You To Earn 5 Points Per SAR 1 Domestic Spend And 6 Points On International Spend With Your Card. 24/7 global Concierge services that can assist you with your needs flights bookings, hotels, car rental, and events tickets etc. 0% Tasaheal Program, You Can Convert Your Transactions Into Equal And Flexible Monthly Installments With 0% Profit Margin And ZERO Processing Fee Through Program Partners Enjoy The Flexibility Of Paying As Low As 5% Of Your Monthly Card Statement. Instant Discounts, Enjoy a unique collection of offers and experiences across travel, dining, wellness and more with your Infinite Credit Card Extended Warranty For Purchases Using Your Credit Card. Purchase Protection Lost, Stolen Or Damaged Goods Purchased Using Credit Cards. “Visa Checkout” The Easier Pay Online Service
- Automatic room upgrade upon arrival, when available
- Late check-out upon request, when available
- $25 USD food or beverage credit
- Complimentary continental breakfast daily
- Redeem your mokafaa points at over 100 merchants using your mobile number directly.
- Convert your mokafaa points to flyer miles via Al Rajhi bank app.
- Transfer reward points to any alrajhi bank customer registered in the program.
- Donate and transfer reward points to one of the charitable societies listed in the program.
- Cash Withdrawal, Local & international cash withdrawal up to 30% of your credit limit
- Accepted at over 30 million local & international POS including 900,000 ATMS worldwide
- Near-field Communication (NFC), madaPay, mada Atheer and Apple Pay services, make your payments by simply waving or tapping your card on the POS terminal
- Instant Notifications, A free service that sends you a notification messages to stay on the top of your finances with ease and convenience
- 3D Secure, More secure than cash, 3D secure uses a verification process, one time password for online shopping and EMV chip to protect your information
Issuance Card Requirements:
- Current Accounts with Al Rajhi Bank
- Copy of Valid ID (national ID/Iqama)
- Salary certificate mentioning employments from employee
- Fill & submit an application form
- Should be compliant with Al Rajhi Bank’s and SIMAH’s policies for issuing credit cards
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.