|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Bank Aljazira - Ajwaa Infinite Credit Card||Minimum Salary: SAR 3,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: SAR 1,500||Rate: 2.2%|
Move towards exquisite opportunities and discover great rewards wherever you travel with your Ajwaa Infinite Credit Card privileges that were tailored for you.
- Ajwaa Infinite Credit Cards are accepted at tens of millions of locations around the world.
- Earn free points for any purchase transaction using Ajwaa Infinite credit card and enjoy using your points for travel and non travel redemption options and other services through Ajwaa website www.ajwaa.baj.com.sa
- The more you use your Ajwaa Infinite Credit Card the more you earn points as follows:
Points Scheme for Ajwaa Infinite Credit Card -3 points for every SR 1 on a purchase transaction
Flexible Payment Options
- Ajwaa Infinite Cardholders have flexible payment options from 5% of the total amount due or SAR 200 (whichever is higher) to full payment.
Free supplementary Cards
- Ajwaa Infinite Cardholders share the wonderful benefits of their card with their family members, who are over 18 of age.
- Ajwaa Infinite Cardholders can withdraw up to 30% of the limit from all ATMs around the world.
- The lost Ajwaa Infinite Credit Card will be replaced within 48 hours while traveling anywhere around the world.
Instant SMS Notifications
- Ajwaa Infinite Cardholders will be automatically notified to every transaction they make with their card.
24-Hour Customer Service
- For more information, please call 800 244 6262.
- Airport Lounge Access – LoungeKey
DragonPass Airport Dining Offers
- exclusively offer an airport dining discount program
Airport Services/YQ Meet & Assist
- get discount of up to 30% off retail rates at over 450 destinations globally
Hotels & Cars
- Visa Luxury Hotel Collection is composed of over 900 intriguing and prestigious properties
- Jumeirah Hotel Offers up to 25%
- Hotels.com Offers, get an 8% discount on hotel stay bookings - promo code “VISA8” to receive the discount
- Fairmont Offers, more than 70 hotels globally
- Avis Car Rental Offers
Insurance & Assistance
- Multi-trip Travel Insurance
- Medical & Travel Assistance
- Global Customer Assistance Services
- 24-hour concierge provides a personal service
- The ENTERTAINER provides buy one get one free offers
- Jumeirah dining offers 20% off
- Meraas dining offers 20%
- Global Blue - tax free shopping with VIP refund services
- Bicester Village Shopping Collection
- Visa Golf Access
- Fraudulent Card Misuse Protection- insurance provide reimbursement up to USD 2,500 per occurrence with USD 4,000 annual aggregate limit
- Purchase Protection
- Extended Warranty up to 1 year
- Sharia Compliant
- LoungeKey offers you unlimited and complimentary access to over 500 airport lounges worldwide (for you and 1 guest per visit)
- Register in Hilton Honors Gold that offers you a world of privileges and services in HHonors Hilton program
- Enjoy Harrods Rewards Black tier card. Register and you will enjoy a number of special services and privileges as the card offers you discounts and
- special offers when you shop at Harrods
- Concierge Service
- Secure Online Shopping
- PIN Number for All Your Transactions
- Extended Warranty and Purchase Protection
- Travel Insurance
- Medical & Legal Referrals
- Free Supplementary Cards
- Flexible Payments
- Instant Cash Withdrawal
- 24 Hours Customer Service
Representative ExampleIf you spend SAR 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.