|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Bank Aljazira - Classic Credit Card||Minimum Salary: SAR 3,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: SAR 150||Rate: 2.2%|
- Worldwide Acceptance: Visa Classic cards are accepted at tens of millions of locations around the world.
- Mokafaaty Program: a reward program that offers customers the ability to choose between two redemption options, redeeming Bank AlJazira credit card reward points to vouchers from participating merchants or as 1% Cashback.
- Flexible Payment Options: from 5% of the total amount due or SAR 200 (whichever is higher) to full payment.
- Free supplementary cards: share the wonderful benefits of your card with your family members, who are over 18 of age, there is no limit to the number of supplementary cards.
- Minimum Salary: For Saudi nationals SAR 3000 - For Non Saudi nationals SAR 5000
- You can withdraw up to 30% of the limit from all ATMs around the world.
- Instant SMS Notifications: you will be automatically notified to every transaction you make with your card.
- Expense management through monthly detailed statement of accounts.
- AlJazira VISA card payment is available via multiple channels such as, ATM, AlJazira Online, IVR, and branches.
- Enjoy the best offers and instant discounts in Saudi Arabia and around the world.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.