|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Bank Aljazira - Platinum Credit Card||Minimum Salary: SAR 5,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: SAR 300||Rate: 2.2%|
- Worldwide Acceptance
- AlJazira Platinum Credit Cards are accepted at tens of millions of locations around the world.
- Mokafaaty Program
- Mokafaaty Program is a reward program that offers AlJazira Platinum Cardholders the ability to choose between two redemption options, redeeming AlJazira Platinum Credit Card reward points to vouchers from participating merchants or as 1% Cashback. Customers are automatically enrolled in the program once the credit card is issued.
- Flexible Payment Options
- AlJazira Platinum Cardholders have flexible payment options from 5% of the total amount due or SAR 200 (whichever is higher) to full payment.
- Free Supplementary Cards
- AlJazira Platinum Cardholders share the wonderful benefits of their card with their family members, who are over 18 of age.
- Cash Withdrawal
- AlJazira Platinum Cardholders can withdraw up to 30% of the limit from all ATMs around the world.
- Emergency Card
- The lost AlJazira Platinum Credit Card will be replaced within 48 hours while traveling anywhere around the world.
- Instant SMS Notifications
- AlJazira Platinum Cardholders will be automatically notified to every transaction they make with their card.
- 24 Hour Customer Service
- For more information, please call 800 244 0404
Airport Lounge Access DragonPass Dine & Travel Companion
- access to 25 airport lounges all around the world
YQ meet & assist Getting through airports can be the personalized with a pleasant experience you deserve
- get discount of up to 15% off retail rates at over 450 destinations globally
Hotels & Cars
- Visa Luxury Hotel Collection is composed of over 900 intriguing and prestigious properties
- Jumeirah Hotel Offers up to 25%
- Hotels.com Offers, get an 8% discount on hotel stay bookings - promo code “VISA8” to receive the discount
- Fairmont Offers, more than 70 hotels globally
- Avis Car Rental Offers
Insurance & Assistance
- Medical & Travel Assistance
- Global Customer Assistance Services
- The ENTERTAINER provides buy one get one free offers
- Jumeirah dining offers 20% off
- Meraas dining offers 20%
- Bicester Village Shopping Collection
- Visa Golf Access
- Purchase Protection
- Extended Warranty up to 1 year
And More Offers
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.