|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Banque Saudi Fransi - MasterCard Titanium||Minimum Salary: SAR 3,500||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: SAR 300||Rate: 2.25%|
Features and Benefits
- Extended Warranty
- Credit Card Payment through Electronic Channels
- Secure online transactions
- Free Lounge Access
- JANA Reward Program Points
- SADAD Pay utility billsSpecial offers and discounts Easy Payment plan ( 0% margin)
- Mastercard Buy 1 Get 1 App to browse the best offers with 900+ offers across 90+ destinations and 600+ merchants get up to 30% off on your flights and hotel bookings around the
- world with Cleartrip
- Enjoy your first ride free (for new Careem customers only) and 20% OFF three rides every month
- Visa cardholders enjoy a 30% discount on shipping from the USA for an entire year with MyUs.comPurchases protection
- Current account with Banque Saudi Fransi
- Age: Minimum 18 years, Maximum 60 years for non-priority clients
- Signed copy of ID
- Salary certificate Letter & Payslip
- Last 3 months account statement reflecting salary (if salary not assigned)
- Commercial registration (only for self-employed)
- Company certificate (only for self-employed)
- Copy of last 6 months bank statement (only for self-employed)
- Complete and signed application and terms and conditions
- Apply through your nearest branch
- For supplementary cards: a signed copy of the user’s ID
Representative ExampleIf you spend SAR 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.