|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Banque Saudi Fransi - MasterCard Titanium||Minimum Salary: SAR 3,500||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: SAR 300||Rate: 2.25%|
Features and Benefits
- Enjoy the flexibility and convenience of using your card at more than 30 million merchants worldwide.
Redeem the Jana program points for a wide variety of gifts and cash back when redeeming points. All gifts are available in the program's catalog. To view the offers, please visit the website.
Jana points on each transaction
Easy Payment Plan - 0% Profit rate
Supplementary cards for your family members
- Mastercard Titanium Credit Card allows you to have additional supplementary cards for all your family members without a need for a separate account, which helps facilitate and monitor your family’s spending. Supplementary cards will enjoy the same features and benefits as the primary card.
Global airport lounge access
- Travel should always feel like a privilege. And, with the Titanium Mastercard lounge program, it does. As a cardholder you receive:
- Unlimited complementary access for you to over 25 regional & international, Marhaba and CAC lounges across UAE, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Kuwait, Egypt, Morocco, USA, UK, Canada, Germany, France, Singapore & more.
- Access to business facilities – email, internet, phones, fax machines and conference space in some lounges.
- Complementary refreshments and snacks.
How to use:
To enjoy the experience, please download the app and register with your Mastercard
Google Play: Mastercard Travel Pass - Apps on Google Play
App Store: https://apps.apple.com/ca/app/mastercard-travel-pass/id1493489553
Luxurious lifestyle and collection of luxury hotels
- Enjoy best offers and promotions provided by Titanium Mastercard from Banque Saudi Fransi and relish every moment with pleasure from spa retreats, hotel stays and other luxurious experiences. You can enjoy attractive discounts and offers.
- 15% discount on ‘Best Available Rate’
- A complimentary welcome drink on arrival at the relevant Participating Property
- Complimentary late checkout from the Participating Property
For more information and to stay tuned on the latest offers, please visit MasterCard Offers
- Priceless Cities is a unique collection of thousands of experiences and offers in over 40 cities and countries around the world, specially tailored for Mastercard® cardholders.
From dining to travel and entertainment, enjoy exclusive access and benefits that will make your trip abroad or stay at home even more rewarding.
How to use:
- Choose your place of interest
Attractive offers and discounts
- You can benefit from the discounts at prestigious merchants tied up with Banque Saudi Fransi from dining to shopping, travel to entertainment and much more. . Please visit All Offers page
- Discover Priceless Specials and enjoy exciting offers on dining, fitness, beauty, hotels and attractions when you use your Banque Saudi Fransi Mastercard
-Download the Priceless Specials app from Google Play or App Store.
-Register, browse and locate offers near you.
-Book your experience or service and present the in-app coupon when requesting your bill.
-Pay with your (Bank name) Mastercard.
-Enjoy and track your savings.
-Keep checking the app regularly for special offers!
- Instant cash withdrawal up to 30% of your credit limit from any ATM worldwide.
SADAD & MOI utility bill payment
- For your convenience and flexibility, you may pay all your SADAD & MOI utility bills using Banque Saudi Fransi Credit Card.
Chip-and-PIN card safety feature
- The card is secured with a Chip-and-PIN safety feature giving more comfort to the cardholder during financial transactions.
Secure online shopping - supported by 3D secure (MasterCard SecureCode)
- You can rest and shop without having to worry about your online transactions knowing that all transactions done online using any Banque Saudi Fransi card is supported by 3D secure (MasterCard SecureCode) security feature.
mada Pay service
- mada Pay is a mobile application that provides Banque Saudi Fransi cardholders a convenient and new way to pay for purchases at stores through Android-based mobile devices by simply adding their cards into this application safely and securely. For more information, please visit Mada Pay page.
Apple Pay Service
- Apple Pay is a mobile payment service that provides Banque Saudi Fransi cardholders a convenient and new way to pay for purchases at stores through Apple devices by simply adding their cards into Apple Wallet safely and securely.
SMS notification for each transaction
- Get additional security with free SMS alerts for every transaction made on your card to provide you with more comfort, security and protection
Customer service around the clock
- Fransi Phone team is available around to clock to serve you. Simply, call 800 124 2121 (if within the Kingdom), or +966 92 0000 576 (if overseas).
|Jana Points for each 100 SAR locally and European Union Purchases||70 Points|
|Jana points for each 100 SAR Internationally||100 Points|
- Extended Warranty
- Credit Card Payment through Electronic Channels
- Secure online transactions
- Free Lounge Access
- JANA Reward Program Points
- SADAD Pay utility billsSpecial offers and discounts Easy Payment plan ( 0% margin)
- Mastercard Buy 1 Get 1 App to browse the best offers with 900+ offers across 90+ destinations and 600+ merchants get up to 30% off on your flights and hotel bookings around the
- world with Cleartrip
- Enjoy your first ride free (for new Careem customers only) and 20% OFF three rides every month
- Visa cardholders enjoy a 30% discount on shipping from the USA for an entire year with MyUs.comPurchases protection
- Current account with Banque Saudi Fransi
- Age: Minimum 18 years, Maximum 60 years for non-priority clients
- Signed copy of ID
- Salary certificate Letter & Payslip
- Last 3 months account statement reflecting salary (if salary not assigned)
- Commercial registration (only for self-employed)
- Company certificate (only for self-employed)
- Copy of last 6 months bank statement (only for self-employed)
- Complete and signed application and terms and conditions
- Apply through your nearest branch
- For supplementary cards: a signed copy of the user’s ID
Representative ExampleIf you spend SAR 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.