|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Banque Saudi Fransi - Visa Classic||Minimum Salary: SAR 3,500||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: SAR 200||Rate: 2.25%|
This is the card for your everyday purchases. May it be for groceries, restaurants and your vacations.
Features and Benefits
- Enjoy the flexibility and convenience of using your card at more than 30 million merchants worldwide.
Jana points on each transaction
- Redeem the Jana program points for a wide variety of gifts and cash back when redeeming points. All gifts are available in the program's catalog. To view the offers, please visit the website.
Easy Payment Plan - 0% Profit rate
|Jana Points for each 100 SAR locally and European Union Purchases||70 Points|
|Jana points for each 100 SAR Internationally||100 Points|
Supplementary cards for your family members
Attractive offers and discounts
- You can benefit from the discounts at prestigious merchants tied up with Banque Saudi Fransi from dining to shopping, travel to entertainment and much more.
- Instant cash withdrawal up to 30% of your credit limit from any ATM worldwide.
SADAD & MOI utility bill payment
- For your convenience and flexibility, you may pay all your SADAD & MOI utility bills using Banque Saudi Fransi Credit Card.
Chip-and-PIN card safety feature
- The card is secured with a Chip-and-PIN safety feature giving more comfort to the cardholder during financial transactions.
Secure online shopping - supported by 3D secure (MasterCard SecureCode)
- You can rest and shop without having to worry about your online transactions knowing that all transactions done online using any Banque Saudi Fransi card is supported by 3D secure (MasterCard SecureCode) security feature.
mada Pay service
- mada Pay is a mobile application that provides Banque Saudi Fransi cardholders a convenient and new way to pay for purchases at stores through Android-based mobile devices by simply adding their cards into this application safely and securely. For more information, please visit Mada Pay page.
Apple Pay Service
- Apple Pay is a mobile payment service that provides Banque Saudi Fransi cardholders a convenient and new way to pay for purchases at stores through Apple devices by simply adding their cards into Apple Wallet safely and securely.
SMS notification for each transaction
- Get additional security with free SMS alerts for every transaction made on your card to provide you with more comfort, security and protection
Customer service around the clock
- Fransi Phone team is available around to clock to serve you. Simply, call 800 124 2121 (if within the Kingdom), or +966 92 0000 576 (if overseas).
- Visa Global & Local Merchant Offers
- Accepted Worldwide
- Access to about 2 million ATM Worldwide
- EMV Chip and PIN Secured
- Free SMS notification
- Secure Fransi Plus and Fransi mobile
- Replacement for lost/stolen credit card
- Cash advance up to %30 of the credit limit
- Special discount
- Current account with Banque Saudi Fransi
- Age: Minimum 21 years, Maximum 65 years
- Signed copy of ID
- Salary certificate letter
- Last 3 months account statement reflecting salary (if salary not assigned)
- Commercial registration (only for self-employed)
- Company certificate (only for self-employed)
- Copy of last 6 months bank statement (only for self-employed)
- Complete and signed application and terms and conditions
- Apply through your nearest branch
- For supplementary cards: a signed copy of the user’s ID
Representative ExampleIf you spend SAR 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.