|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|SABB - Classic Credit Card||Minimum Salary: SAR 8,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: SAR 236.25||Rate: 2.75%|
Welcome to the world of the Shariah-compliant SABB Classic Credit Card. It’s a world that enables you to make purchases easily, without the need to carry cash. Secured using the latest technology, this card has an embedded microchip that provides a high level of security and convenience.
- Payment flexibility: Pay as little as 5% of your total outstanding and revolve the remaining amount subject to Tawarruq transaction on Islamic Credit Cards (28.68%) or finance charges on Conventional Credit Cards (28.68%)
- Earn 1 point for every SAR 10 spent on the card with the ICSABB Rewards Program
- Convert eligible transactions to AQSAT by selecting the most convenient repayment duration that suits your budget
- Exclusive offers at your favourite stores in the Kingdom
- Free credit protection
- Free supplementary card
- Apply for a credit card and get a SAR 500 SACO Voucher from SABB.* *This offer is valid from 9 April 2017 until 31 May 2017. Terms and conditions apply.
Additional InformationFees & Charges: Pay as little as 5% of your total outstanding and revolve the remaining amount subject to:
- Tawarruq transaction on Islamic Credit Cards (28.68%)
- Finance charges on Conventional Credit Cards (28.68%)
Representative ExampleIf you spend SAR 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).