|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|SABB - Classic Credit Card||Minimum Salary: SAR 8,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: SAR 258.75||Rate: 3.25%|
Welcome to the world of the Shariah-compliant SABB Classic Credit Card. It’s a world that enables you to make purchases easily, without the need to carry cash. Secured using the latest technology, this card has an embedded microchip that provides a high level of security and convenience.
SABB’s Platinum Credit Card is designed for people who keep working even when they are on the move.
- Supplementary Cards
Up to 5 free supplementary
SAB Exclusive Offers
Auto enrolment in ICSAB+ rewards program,
Earning points for the purchases, and activities
- Payment flexibility: Pay as little as 5% of your total outstanding and revolve the remaining amount subject to Tawarruq transaction on Islamic Credit Cards (28.68%) or finance charges on Conventional Credit Cards (28.68%)
- ICSABB Rewards Program offers you free shopping by earning 10 points for every SAR 100 spent locally and 15 points for every SAR 100 spent internationally on the card.
- With annual percentage rate of 18%, SABB Credit Cardholders are able to convert eligible transactions to AQSAT by selecting the most convenient repayment duration that suites their budget.
- Exclusive offers and discounts
- Free SABB credit protection
- 3D Secure
- Utility Bill Payments
- Insurance Coverage
- Free supplementary card
No annual fee for the first year
*Policy terms and conditions apply
Only available to residents of Saudi Arabia
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.