|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|SABB - Advance Visa Platinum Credit Card||Minimum Salary: SAR 20,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: SAR 0||Rate: 2.75%|
SABB Advance Visa Platinum credit card offers you many advantages while travelling at competitive profit rates.
- No annual fee for SABB Advance customers
- Payment flexibility: Pay as low as 5% of the total outstanding and revolve the remaining amount subject to preferential annual percentage rate (APR 28.68%)
- International Acceptance: The card is recognized locally as well as internationally at more than 29 million outlets world-wide.
- Flexible repayment methods: Ability to settle outstanding bills via SABB Direct or SABBNET, or pay by cash or cheque at any of our branches or through SADAD Service.
- Convenience of our 24-hour toll-free number within
- Full lost card protection if SABB is informed immediately upon loss of card in writing. the Kingdom and from abroad.
- Up to 30% of credit limit can be withdrawn as cash advance from 900,000 ATMs and financial institutions within the Kingdom and around the world.
- Cash on Call.
- Internet and Phone banking.
- SMS alert Service.
- Free Purchase Protection.
- With annual percentage rate of 18%, SABB Credit Cardholders are able to convert eligible transactions to AQSAT by selecting the most convenient repayment duration that suites their budget.
- Up to 5 free supplementary
- Extended Warranty
- International Medical & Travel Assistance
Additional InformationICSABB: Every 100 SAR Spent/ Domestic: 15/ International: 21