|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|SABB - Advance Visa Platinum Credit Card||Minimum Salary: SAR 20,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: SAR 0||Rate: 28.68%|
SABB Advance Visa Platinum credit card offers you many advantages while travelling at competitive profit rates.
- Free for SABB Advance customers
- Free airport lounge access at selected airports worldwide
- Earn 1 point for every SAR 10 spent on the card with the ICSABB Rewards Program
- Convert eligible transactions to AQSAT by selecting the most convenient repayment durations to suit your budget
- Free credit protection
- Exclusive offers at your favourite stores in the Kingdom
- Payment flexibility: Pay as low as 5% of the total outstanding and revolve the remaining amount subject to preferential Tawarruq profit rate (APR 28.68%)
- International acceptance: The card is recognised locally as well as internationally at more than 29 million outlets worldwide
- Flexible repayment methods: Ability to settle outstanding bills via SABB Direct or SABBNET, or pay by cash or cheque at any of our branches or through SADAD Service
- Convenience of a 24-hour toll-free number within the Kingdom and from abroad
- Full lost card protection if SABB is informed immediately upon loss of card in writing
- Up to 30% of credit limit can be withdrawn as cash advance from 900,000 ATMs and financial institutions within the Kingdom and around the world
- Cash on call
- Internet and phone banking
- SMS alert service
- Free purchase protection
- Apply for a credit card and get a SAR 500 SACO Voucher from SABB.* *This offer is valid from 9 April 2017 until 31 May 2017. Terms and conditions apply.
Representative ExampleIf you spend SAR 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).