|SABB - Advance Visa Platinum Credit Card
|Minimum Salary: SAR 20,000
|Salary Transfer: No
|Islamic Finance: No
|Annual Fee: SAR 0
SABB Advance Visa Platinum credit card offers you many advantages while travelling at competitive profit rates.
- No annual fee for SAB Advance customers
- Payment flexibility: Pay as low as 5% of the total outstanding and revolve the remaining amount subject to preferential annual percentage rate (APR 28.68%)
- International Acceptance: The card is recognized locally as well as internationally at more than 29 million outlets world-wide.
- Flexible repayment methods: Ability to settle outstanding bills via SAB Phone or SAB Online, or pay by cash or cheque at any of our branches or through SADAD Service.
- Convenience of our 24-hour toll-free number within
- Full lost card protection if SAB is informed immediately upon loss of card in writing. the Kingdom and from abroad.
- Up to 30% of credit limit can be withdrawn as cash advance from 900,000 ATMs and financial institutions within the Kingdom and around the world.
- Cash on Call.
- Internet and Phone banking.
- SMS alert Service.
- Free Purchase Protection.
Additional InformationICSABB: Every 100 SAR Spent/ Domestic: 15/ International: 21
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.