|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|SABB - Emirates Signature Credit Card||Minimum Salary: SAR 5,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: SAR 862.5||Rate: 3%|
SABB Signature Credit Card offers a wide array of travel and lifestyle privileges and as the best-in-class premium card it addresses your needs and reflect your status with its unique features and benefits.
- No Card Annual Fee for the First year
- Earn Skywards Miles on Everyday Spends
- Complimentary Emirates Skywards Silver Membership
- 10,000 bonus Skywards Miles
- Priority check-in when flying Emirates from Saudi Arabia
- 5% off Emirates Holidays packages booked from Saudi Arabia
- 25% off the purchase of Skywards Miles
- Credit Protection
- International Medical & Travel Assistance
- Extended Warranty
- Purchase Protection
- Travel Insurance
- Cardholders can benefit of Extended Warranty on their purchases when paying with their Visa Signature up to 12 months.
- Unlimited access to over 1,000 lounges worldwide via LoungeKey. The cardholder can use all lounges under the LoungeKey program offered by VISA.
- Complimentary Supplementary Card
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.