|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|SABB - Platinum Credit Card||Minimum Salary: SAR 8,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: SAR 460||Rate: 2.75%|
SABB’s Platinum Credit Card is designed for people who keep working even when they are on the move.
- Free Airport lounge access
- ICSABB+ Programme
- SABB AQSAT
- Exclusive offers and discounts
- Free SABB credit protection
- 3D Secure
- Utility Bill Payments
- Insurance Coverage
- Free supplementary card
- No annual fee for the first year
- No annual fee for SABB Premier customers
- No SABB account is required
- Payment flexibility: Pay as low as 5% of the total outstanding and revolve the remaining amount subject to annual percentage rate (APR 28.68%)
- International Acceptance: The card is recognized locally as well as internationally at more than 29 million outlets world-wide.
- Flexible repayment methods: Ability to settle outstanding bills via SABB Direct or SABBNET, or pay by cash or cheque at any of our branches or through SADAD Service
- Convenient 24-hour toll-free number within the Kingdom and from abroad
- Full lost card protection if SABB is informed immediately upon loss of card in writing
- Up to 30% of credit limit can be withdrawn as cash advance from 900,000 ATMs and financial institutions within the Kingdom and around the world
- Cash on Call
- Internet and Phone banking
- SMS alert Service
- Free Purchase Protection
- Extended Warranty
- Free Airport Lounge Access
- Up to 5 free supplementary
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.