|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|SABB - Signature Visa Credit Card||Minimum Salary: SAR 35,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: SAR 546.25||Rate: 3%|
SABB Signature Visa Credit Card offers a wide array of travel and lifestyle privileges and as the best-in-class premium card it addresses your needs and reflect your status with its unique features and benefits.
- Supplementary Cards
Up to 5 free supplementary
SAB Exclusive Offers Visa Concierge
- Lounge Access
International Medical & Travel Assistance
Auto enrolment in ICSAB+ rewards program,
Earning points for the purchases, and activities
- No annual fee for the first year
- No annual fee for SAB Premier customers
- No SAB account is required
- Cash on Call: Easy, instant cash on your credit card.
- Payment flexibility: Pay as low as 5% of the total outstanding and revolve the remaining amount subject to preferential Tawarruq profit rate (APR 28.68%)
- International Acceptance: The card is recognized locally as well as internationally at more than 29 million outlets world-wide.
- Flexible repayment methods: Ability to settle outstanding bills via SAB Phone or SAB Online, or pay by cash or cheque at any of our branches or through SADAD Service.
- Convenience of our 24-hour toll-free number within the Kingdom and from abroad.
- Full lost card protection if SAB is informed immediately upon loss of card in writing.
- Up to 30% of credit limit can be withdrawn as cash advance from 900,000 ATMs and financial institutions within the Kingdom and around the world.
- FREE Supplementary cards are available for your family members. In addition, you can set the credit limit for each card.
- Internet and Phone banking
- SMS alert service
- Multi-currency flexibility: Statements are expressed in Saudi Riyals.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.