|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Samba - Mobily AlKhair Credit Card||Minimum Salary: SAR 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: SAR 350||Rate: 2.75%|
The Samba Mobily Credit Card is the first Islamic co-branded credit card that now earns higher Neqaty points as you shop. Neqaty is Mobily's generous loyalty program, where you can redeem these Neqaty points for free voice, SMS and Mobily Bill Discount and free credits. The points also help you redeem for rewards from renowned Mobily partners across the nation.
*To get the most from your Neqaty points you collect, please ensure you have a Mobily Postpaid or a Mobily Prepaid line.
- Now you can earn 1 Neqaty point for every SR 6 you spend on retail purchases instead of 1 Neqaty point for every SR 10.
- Use your accumulated Neqaty points to get free talk time or pay your Mobily phone bill or redeem for rewards from Mobily's renowned partners.
- Get a free access to Airport Lounges.
- Flexible Payment Options
- Cash withdrawal
- Worldwide recognition.
- Taqseet: First in the Kingdom,Get a cash advance or make any purchase on your Samba Credit Card and convert it into extended monthly installments.
- Samba Dial-A-Draft: First in the Kingdom, Use your Samba Credit Card to make payments where no other credit cards are accepted such as school fees, home rent and others.
- Bonanza program
- Supplementary Cards
- Low Limit Card
- Lost Card Replacement
- Convenient Payment Methods
Representative ExampleIf you spend SAR 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.