|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Samba - Alfursan Platinum Card||Minimum Salary: SAR 7,500||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: SAR 0||Rate: 0%|
Earn free AlFursan Air Miles on Saudi Arabian Airlines for your next family holiday every time you shop with the Samba AlFursan Credit Card.
- Your Samba Alfursan Platinum Card (MasterCard) gives you access to over 25 regional and international airport lounges across the UAE,Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Kuwait, Egypt, Morocco, USA,
- UK, Canada, Germany, France, Singapore, and more.
- Earn free Alfursan Program air mile with your retail spends on your Samba Alfursan Credit Card.
- 1 Mile for each SR 5 retail spend domestically & Internationally
- 1 Mile = 1 Fursan mile
- *Miles are transferred to cardholder Alfursan membership account. *Not applicable on cash withdrawals and SADAD transactions.
- For the first 30 days from card issuance date 10% Cashback
- Cap SAR 250
- Promo expiry date is end of March 2021
- Card Fees : Free for first year
Zero% Taqseet program installments on ALL Saudi Tickets purchased through Saudia website for 6 months.
Samba promotions & discounts
Zero% Taqseet program installment with participating merchants for 3 to 12 months.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.