|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Samba - Unlimited Credit Card||Minimum Salary: SAR 7,500||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: SAR 0||Rate: 0%|
The Samba Unlimited Credit Card offers you unlimited cashback on all your retail spends. Cashback rewards are a smart saving, which will reduce your monthly statement due amount. It is the perfect choice for all types of spenders, it maximizes your earnings and benefits. This card is also designed with extraordinary privileges to give you the exclusivity you deserve. It opens for you a world of travel, lifestyle and insurance benefits to enjoy exclusive access and peace of mind.
- Enjoy privileges, discounts and complementary hotel nights at some hotel chains and luxury serviced apartments. Also, receive a discount when booking flights with Cleartrip.
- Samba Unlimited Credit Card gives you an access to +1,000 airports around the world. Companions are allowed at a charge of US $32 for each.
- Get exclusive offers at 9 shopping villages in Europe. Also, get access to hundreds of Buy 1 Get 1 offers on entertainment and leisure.e offers at 9 shopping villages in Europe. Also, get access to hundreds of Buy 1 Get 1 offers on entertainment and leisure.
- Travel Insurance
- World Cardholder Protection: Receive compensation for medical care or emergency help if you need it
- Travel Insurance Confirmation Letter
- Earn cashback when using Samba Unlimited Credit Card on retail spends.
- You will earn 1.5% on all retail spends upon crossing a threshold spend of SR 1,500 per statement cycle.
- The higher you spend the more cashback you will earn.
- *Not applicable on cash withdrawals and SADAD transactions.
- To redeem your cashback, just call SambaPhone at 8001246112
- For the first 30 days from card issuance date 10% Cashback
- Cap SAR 250
- Promo expiry date is end of March 2021
- Card Fees: Free for first year
Samba promotions & discounts
Zero% Taqseet program installment with participating merchants for 3 to 12 months.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.